GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE JAVIER CARRETERO Y ASOCIADOS, S.L. WEBSITE
These general provisions govern the use of the website belonging to Javier Carretero y Asociados S.L. (JC&A Abogados), including the contents and services which may be placed at the disposal of Internet users through it. Such contents and services may also be governed by other specific terms and conditions, which shall prevail over the general terms and conditions in the event of a conflict.
JC&A Abogados reserves the right to change at any time and without the need for prior notice the design, configuration and contents of its website as well as these general terms and conditions and the corresponding specific terms and conditions. The services which JC&A Abogados provides shall be priced as indicated in the corresponding offer and under no circumstances may it be deemed that they are being offered or provided through the website.
Javier Carretero y Asociados S.L.’S registered address is located at Calle Jacinto Benavente 11, 3º, Marbella, Malaga. Its VAT Registration Number is 92390475 and the firm is duly registered at the Malaga Companies Registry in Volume 3192, Book 2105, Folio 126, Sheet MA60045. Telephone No. +34 952 92 46 56 and Fax +34 952 86 41 62.
Using the Internet portal expressly entails accepting all the terms and conditions included in this Legal Disclaimer.
Exclusion of Liability
* This website contains material prepared by JC&A Abogados for solely informative purposes. The user should take into account that such material may not have been updated and may therefore not reflect the most recent legislation and jurisprudence on the issues analysed.
* This website’s contents are of a general nature and may under no circumstances serve to replace legal or any other kind of advice. JC&A Abogados shall not be liable for any decisions based on the information contained in this website or for any damages caused to the user or to third parties due to actions based on the information contained in this website. Access to such material does not constitute or entail any kind of relationship between JC&A Abogados and the user of this website. Hence, the user should not act on the basis of the information contained in this website without previously seeking appropriate professional advice.
* The links contained in this website may lead the user to other websites and pages managed by third parties, over which JC&A Abogados does not exercise any kind of control. JC&A Abogados shall therefore not be liable for either the contents or the state of such websites and pages, and access to them through this website shall not mean that JC&A Abogados recommends or approves their contents.
* JC&A Abogados does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements which may cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents or files belonging to the user of this website. The user should be equipped with the proper tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs. JC&A Abogados shall therefore not be liable for any damage caused to the equipment belonging to the user or to third parties arising from the use of the website.
* JC&A Abogados shall not be liable for the quality, continuity and functioning of the website nor shall it be liable for any damage which may be caused as a result of failures in or disconnections of telecommunications networks that suspend, cancel or interrupt the portal’s service.
Sending of Confidential Information and Data Protection Policy
JC&A Abogados expressly warns that sending personal data or any other kind of reserved or confidential information by e-mail involves using the Internet. Hence, JC&A Abogados cannot ensure the confidentiality of such communications.
Any personal data provided by any means to obtain information of any kind or to sign up for our legal newsletters, courses, etc. shall be stored in a file, the purpose of which is to promote and advertise the Law Firm.
All personal data shall be stored in our files in accordance with prevailing data protection legislation. Consequently, any user may exercise the right of access to our files, request the modification of his/her data and seek the destruction thereof. In order to do so, the user shall have to send us written notice, indicating his/her name, surname(s) and complete address, in addition to attaching a photocopy of his/her national ID card or passport. The user shall likewise mention why he/she is writing to us and send the notice to JC&A Abogados’ registered address indicated above.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
No kind of intellectual or industrial property rights over the JC&A Abogados website are assigned through these general terms and conditions. That is to say, access to the website does not grant any right whatsoever over either its contents (construed to include but not limited to texts, photographs, graphics, images, links, etc.) or the brands, trade names or other distinctive logos which are deemed to belong to JC&A Abogados or to third parties.
The user is expressly forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, place at the disposal of, extract, reuse, resend or utilise any of the above by any means or procedures whatsoever, except where it is legally allowed or duly authorised by the holder of the relevant rights. The user may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents strictly for his/her personal and private use on his/her computer systems (software and hardware), provided it is not for the purpose of performing trading or professional activities.
This Legal Disclaimer shall be governed by Spanish Law.